By clicking on the Send button, I certify that the information on this
application is correct. I assume full responsibility for all uses of
this card and any additional cards that bear my signature. I agree to
pay all fines and damages charged to my card, and to give immediate
notice of a lost card or change of address.
Card are only available to residents of Bruce Township, Washington Township and the Village of Romeo.
Schedule a curbside pickup
Monday to Thursday 11am – 7pm; Friday and Saturday 11am – 3pm
Graubner Branch: 586-752-0603; Kezar Branch: 586-752-2583
The Romeo District Library is happy to offer contactless curbside pickup to patrons. To do so, please:
1. Browse our catalog for your items of interest.
2. Place your desired items on hold. You may choose ROG (Graubner) or ROK (Kezar) as your pickup location. You may also call either branch to place your hold/s.
3. In short time, you will receive a call, email or text – depending on your chosen notification method – that your items are ready for pickup.
4. Call either branch if you’d like contactless curbside pickup.* For curbside pickup, staff will place your marked items in an RDL-branded brown bag just outside its doors. We thank you for remaining at least 6 feet away from any staff or others when picking up your items.
* As of July 13, we offer material pickups in our lobbies, limited to 10 people at a time at Graubner and 3 people at a time at Kezar.
Please note: ALL library materials can be returned at both branches’ outdoor drop boxes. If you visit our lobby, please do not hand your returns to staff; place them in our Return slots. Thank you!
The Romeo District Library is now offering no contact home delivery. If you would like to schedule a delivery just give us a call at (586) 752-0603 and select option 4. We will gather your requested items and holds and deliver them to you door.